Please remember, all items are made to order – we do not carry stock of ready-made gifts, so whilst for most items we offer next day delivery, this refers to the time that your order is completed in our workshop and then despatched. See the notice in red at the very top of each page or click here for current delivery times. If you require your order sooner than this timescale please contact us to discuss your requirement. We endeavour to never disappoint, so if you have an urgent request for a special occasion just let us know. We will do our utmost to deliver on time or early.
We use Royal Mail, Parcel Force or DPD – usually on a next business day service. At the time of placing your order you will be given the options available for your order weight and value – the service(s) offered ensure your item will be adequately insured. Please note that shipping charges are passed to the customer at cost or below cost, so if you opt for a faster delivery service, the cost is genuinely incurred by us and you are not paying a premium for a fast-track service.
As soon as we have shipped your order we will advise you of the tracking reference number (if appropriate) in order that you can track your item online.
- Chopping board care kit only ~ £1.00
- Board care oil or wax oil treatment only ~ £2.95
- Most orders* to mainland UK addresses ~ £4.95
- Orders to Scottish Highlands & Isle of Wight ~ £14.00
- Orders to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Scilly Isles, Channel Islands, Isle Of Man ~ £19.00
- Orders to Republic of Ireland ~ £19.00
- International deliveries ~ £ Please contact us for a quote
*Shipping multiple items may attract a slightly higher charge which will be calculated at the time of checkout.
International deliveries – we are able to ship smaller (and therefore lighter) items to most countries. Please note that we will provide you with a quotation for shipping prior to processing your order.